Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend with Ig

Had such a great weekend with Ig (my 2 year old) while my big guys were up in Canada. He's so good when he's the "only child." If only I could figure out some way to avoid the screaming and tantrums when his brothers are home.

It was such a good weekend, in fact, I'm seriously bummed about going to work tomorrow -- even though it's my last week before starting the new gig. In a big way, I want to spend as much time with my co-workers as I can...I've worked with most of these people for nearly four years and loved just about every minute of it.

On the other hand, I don't want to go back and face the transitioning of projects, packing up my desk...and saying goodbye to everyone. This is going to be HARD.

I'll have a lot more to say about this during the week. Here's to hoping I actually get around to writing it.

Meanwhile, it's off to bed. I've got to head out early if I'm going to go into the city tomorrow. It'll be nice to enjoy one last day in my Park Avenue office. (Note that I've only spent *one other day* in my Park Avenue office.)

No comments: